If you or anyone you know has been exposed to COVID-19 or anyone in your party displays symptoms up to 14 days prior to your holiday please do not travel to Lickpenny.
Please note our facility blocks our closed until further notice. We are also not accepting day visitors at this time.
STAYING SAFE AT LICKPENNY
- Regularly wash/sanitise your hands for 20 seconds.
- Keep to footpaths where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
- Within our play area, please respect social distancing, especially with the very young at all times.
- Limit social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people outside. No day visitors will be allowed on site to minimise risk
- Always follow the current government guidance on-site and in our local area.
Please use our sanitiser before you enter our reception, only 1 adult or 1 adult / 1 child at any time in reception. Children will not be allowed in the shop by themselves. Please do not handle anything in the shop unless you intend to buy.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising of all common areas within the blocks.
- Please wash/sanitise your own hands for a minimum 20 seconds before leaving your unit.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted in the block unaccompanied.
- Please observe the floor markings, which will indicate the appropriate social distancing requirements. Do not enter any narrow area unless it is clear you can pass to your destination.
IF YOU BECOME UNWELL
If you become unwell whilst staying at Lickpenny please keep yourself and your party isolated then
- Go online to NHS 111
- Call the site phone number (01629 583 040) to let our park wardens know.
- Make arrangements to vacate your pitch, no-one can self isolate on site.
By respecting each other and all guidance you all can stay safe whilst enjoying your holiday on site.
Thank you and see you soon at Lickpenny Caravan Park.