|High Season: 22nd March 2024 – 7th November 2024 and 20th December 2024 – 5th Jan 2025
Low Season: 3rd Jan 2024 – 21st March 2024 and 8th Nov 2024 – 19th Dec 2024
|2024 Prices (Special Midweek Prices see below)
|1 Pitch, 1 Car, 1 Caravan/Motorhome/Trailer Tent, 2 persons, includes electric hook-up
|Deluxe Pitches with Water, Drainage, 2 persons, includes electric hook-up
|Custom Homes (Deluxe only)
|Children 4 to 15 years
|Children under 3 years
|Extra persons 16 years +
|Late Departures if available (11am – 5pm)
|Dogs (max 2 per pitch)
Please Note: Arrivals from 12 noon. Strictly no arrivals before this time.
Departure is by 11AM.
We accept trailer tents but NO TENTS.
For bookings over Bank Holidays there is a £4 per pitch per night supplement for your stay (minimum 3 night stay).
For availability enquiries please email us or call us, to book please call the office on 01629 583 040 as we will require a £30 non refundable/transferable deposit to secure your pitch. A £50 non refundable/transferable deposit is required for all Bank Holiday bookings.
Mid Week Deal
Monday – Thursday Prices
(Excludes school and Bank Holidays)
Standard Pitch Low Season £31.00 PER NIGHT
Standard Pitch High Season £34 PER NIGHT
Deluxe Pitch Low Season £34 PER NIGHT
Deluxe Pitch High Season £37 PER NIGHT
We offer link weekends up to a maximum of 4 weekends.
Prices are based on an occupancy of 2 people staying 2 nights per week with 5 nights storage fee. Occupancy nights are charged at the weekend rate at standard.
LOW SEASON £96 standard and £102 for a deluxe per week
HIGH SEASON £105 standard and £112 for a deluxe per week.
Price on application. Please telephone our reception for further information.
- Dogs welcome on short leads at all times, max 2 dogs per pitch. No pets are allowed in amenity blocks. Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
- We do not accept day visitors on site.
- Sites to be vacated by 11am (unless you’ve booked a late departure).
- Payment due in full on arrival please (we accept all major credit cards).
- Only one motor vehicle allowed at any time on the pitch.
- Strictly no transit vans or equivalent commercial vehicles will be allowed on to the park.
- Prices include electric hook-up and use of the toilet and shower facilities.
- All pitches are hardstanding (if required we sell “rock pegs” in Reception).
- Some pitches have far reaching views (looking over Riber castle) please ask when booking -subject to availability.
- Deposit: A £30 per pitch deposit is required on all bookings (£50 on bank holiday bookings) which is non refundable/transferable under any circumstance. By paying your deposit you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Deposits can be made by phoning the office on 01629 583 040. Sorry we do not take live bookings via our e-mail.
- We strongly recommend you take out necessary insurances.
- No electrical appliances to be used in awnings, this includes heaters and televisions.
- If you choose to leave for any reason (including bad weather), after you have checked in we cannot refund payments for the remaining nights of your stay.
- The maximum number of occupants must be declared at time of booking, no additional occupants can be added after the initial booking process.
- Seasonal Pitches – price on application. Please ask at reception or telephone us.
- Rallies are welcome by prior arrangement.
- We adopt a zero tolerance policy. Physical or verbal abuse towards our staff will not be tolerated.
- Any group bookings (3 or more pitches) only by prior arrangement with management.
- For the enjoyment of all on this site no loud noise after 11pm. Music being played on site must be to the consideration of your neighbours and all other people on site. Non compliance will result in these guests being asked to leave site immediately without refund.
- Bank Holidays £4 per night per pitch supplement for your stay.
- Bank Holiday bookings require a £50 deposit per pitch at time of booking which is non refundable/transferable under any circumstance.
- We are only able to accept bookings on Bank Holidays for a minimum of 3 nights.
- Bank holiday cancellations made on the day of arrival will be chargeable in full.
Arrival times are 12 noon – any units arriving before this, and if the pitch is available will be charged for.
Departure time is 11am – late departures are available to book upon check in subject to availability and are charged at £10 – all units leaving site after this time will be charged at an extra nights fee.
Latest arrival time is 8pm.
A £30 per pitch deposit is required on all bookings, this agreement forms a legal contract and as such is non refundable/transferable under any circumstance.
Bank holiday bookings require a £50 deposit per pitch at time of booking, which again forms a legal contract and as such is non refundable/transferable under any circumstance.
Bookings can be made by phoning the office on 01629 583 040. We are open 9am-5pm 7 days a week.
All balance payments are to be made in full on arrival.
If you cancel your booking, for whatever reason, we cannot refund/transfer your deposit payment.
If you depart early for any reason (including bad weather) we cannot refund/transfer any remaining nights of your stay.
Bank holiday booking cancellations made on day of arrival will be chargeable in full.
Safety / Policies:
In the interest of safety the Security Barriers DO NOT recognise pedestrians/cycles. All pedestrians must walk past reception block and onto the site. Please do not cycle down this part of the road.
All vehicles on site should adhere to onsite speed limits and be mindful of any pedestrians/cyclists.
No cycling or scooting on any of the inclines around the park. All cyclists should be mindful of moving traffic and adhere to our onsite speed limits.
Barbeques are allowed on site provided that they are contained and are away from any grassed areas. Open fires/fire pits/fireworks are not permitted anywhere on site.
Chemical Waste points are situated around the site for your convenience – in the interests of Health and Hygiene for all please ensure that they are left clean and thoroughly rinsed after each use – do not put any stones/sticks or other debris down these waste points.
Only household waste that is used on site to be placed in the dustbins provided.
Deluxe pitches have their own stand pipes provided to each pitch. In cold weather/winter months could you please ensure that they are left with the stop valve closed and the tap open.
We welcome dogs with responsible owners (max 2 dogs per pitch) but ask that for the safety and comfort of others they must be kept under complete control at all times, are never left unattended and must be on a short lead at all times whilst on site. Please clean up immediately after your dog and use the bins provided.
For the enjoyment of all on this site no loud noise after 11pm. Music being played on site must be to the consideration of your neighbours and all other people on site. Non compliance will result in these guests being asked to leave site immediately without refund.
In the event guests discover a fire, they should follow the procedure described at the fire points (located at the service points nearest reception block 1 and nearest pitch 48 above block 2).
Lickpenny Caravan Park No-Smoking Policy – Smoking will not be allowed in ANY indoor areas at Lickpenny. This includes the Reception / Shop, the toilet and shower blocks, pot washing, veg prep rooms, disabled / parent child rooms and laundry rooms. We reserve the right to ask anyone found smoking in our indoor public spaces to leave site.
Please do not use any electrical appliances in awnings, this includes heaters and televisions.
If you have a large unit, you must notify us at the time of booking. If you fail to do so, we cannot guarantee that your allocated pitch will be of adequate size and therefore we may not be able to accommodate your booking.
We do not allow tents or gazebos on site.
We are not responsible for any damage, loss or injury to you or any member of the public or of personal possessions including vehicles, and their contents, whilst your caravan/property is on site.
Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety and well being of children in their charge. All children (15 years and under) must be supervised at all times, especially on the play area and in the amenity blocks.
No electric vehicles to be charged on the pitch.
Units on double pitches must be at least 6 meters apart to meet fire regulations and site license conditions.
The maximum number of occupants must be declared at time of booking, no additional occupants can be added after the initial booking process.
Any group bookings (3 or more pitches) only by prior arrangement with management.
Our requirements under the data protection act specify the necessity to ensure we use your data fairly and responsibly.
You can access our website without disclosing any of your personal data. By entering this website you are agreeing to accept the provisions within this policy.
We protect payment cardholders from the risk of data loss by maintaining compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We will not share your data with third parties unless we have your permission or are legally required to do so.
All staff members who come into contact with any personal data shall understand and adhere to the need for security and protection.
We keep your personal data accurate and up to date where required and it is processed, managed and retained only for the minimum legal time.
When we have finished with your personal data and after the required legal holding time has lapsed, we will securely destroy your data in line with all legal requirements.